Saturday, April 13, 2013

New terrain piece

I had to clean out the backroom and I found some cool pieces of Styrofoam. After dusting off my terrain materials box, I set to work on this new centerpiece for my board. One of the biggest problems with my current board is that there is not enough high ground. Another tower smack dab in the center will improve things greatly.

Dans mon atelier, j'ai trouvé quelques morceaux de Styrofoam qui m'a inspiré. J'ai donc décidé de construire une nouvelle pièce maîtresse. J'avais remarqué que ma table a eu besoin de plus de terrain haut. Cette tour au centre de la table règle ce problème beaucoup.

I was careful to leave enough space for large squads while at the same time I added a few choice details to make it look inhabited. The details were the most time-consuming.

J'étais prudent avec l'espace disponible puisque j'ai voulu que les grosses escouades puissent déployer dedans. En même temps, J'ai voulu qu'il y ait quelques détails pour donner l'air habité à l'ensemble. Les détails étaient le plus gros consommateur de mon temps.


Contents
Tables des matières

No comments:

Post a Comment